Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tell me you're kidding, Sprout

So it's April Fool's Day, right? How many two-year old Sprout watchers understand that? There's certainly one who does not, and she lives in my house. See, Sprout thought it'd be cute to "scramble" their line-up for April Fool's Day--which apparently is now called April Fun Day, who knew? That's fine if you're an adult, or I suppose if you have prior notice and can get the DVR programmed; but, when you're two and you depend on your nightly fix of Caillou to get through your nightly routine, it's not so cute. I'll admit, I'm not so sure whether I want to curse Sprout or thank them for changing the line-up. While Emily depends on her Caillou fix, I'd sleep much better without it. She watches less than a half hour of TV per day while she gets a breathing treatment, and it has to be this. Caillou's time slot tonight? Pingu. Quite possibly the only show even worse than whiny Caillou. Who wants to watch clamation penguins waddle around talking like Beaker? I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to bringing back Caillou tomorrow night, although since we broke the Caillou cycle tonight maybe we can replace it tomorrow with something altogether tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment